• Perform in-time and high quality job for O&G automation systems projects:
- Technical leadership of a project team during project execution;
- Creation of software and documentation for project;
- Preparation of internal documentation;
- Preparation of end-user documentation in accordance with Russian law;
- Testing and configuring equipment;
- Performing assemble control and on-site commissioning;
- Participation in equipment ordering and purchasing;
- Technical support of partners and customers.
• Performing technical trainings.
• Study of Schneider Electric and 3rd party equipment and software.
• Participation in negotiations with customers and design institutes.
• Performing presentations and meetings with customers and partners.
• Consulting customers and design institutes for the questions of design and implementation of O&G automation systems.
• Developing and analyzing technical requirements for automation projects in the offer preparation phase, suggest effective solution architecture and hardware/software configurations to meet the requirements.
• Offer preparation.
• Workload planning.
• Works fulfillment on business trips according to business demands.
• Follow up and control of project team members following of safety rules and procedures, working discipline, internal company regulation. Informs management in time about all violation and about all factors that can influence security, safety of employees, impair the operation and do damage to company’ activity or to customer.
Требования к квалификации:
• Higher technical education.
• Knowledge of automation hardware and software.
• Application programming skills.
• Implementation or design of automation systems – at least 6 years.
• Oil transportation automation projects experience, successful technical leadership and implementation of oil pumping station automation.
• Strong knowledge of state and industry regulations, AO “AK “Transneft” regulations and procedures.
• Strong background in oil pumping station automation solutions for design and software parts.
• Must have strong leadership qualities, highly motivated, team player, goal oriented and success driven individual and able to work independently with minimum guidance.
• English at intermediate or higher level.
Условия работы и компенсации:
• Dynamic work environment.
• The best technical practices and trainings.
• Smart and motivated team of Schneider Electric experts.
• Unique chance for personal development & career growth.
Контактное лицо: Алейникова Ксения Андреевна
Эта вакансия перенесена в архив и доступна только в информационных целях
Для увеличения эффективности поиска работы рекомендуем также опубликовать резюме на портале Job.ru!