Be our Transport Specialist for our plant in Gagarin!
• To handle all activities related to transport;
• To ensure the records accuracy in the system;
• To check the invoices and to communicate them to the accounting department;
• To be a contact person between the company and authorities.
Требования к квалификации:
• At least 2 years experience in organizing transports;
• Good knowledge of related Russian Federation laws;
• Good level of English (German language can be considered a plus);
• Relevant experience in planning, organizing and control of transport activities;
• Analytical thinking, problem solving and very good organizing skills.
Условия работы и компенсации:
• Work in a fast growing European Multinational Company that is a world-leading company in its branch;
• Comprehensive induction program;
• Good working environment with a friendly and highly professional team;
• Professional development possibilities in an international sphere;
• Long-term employment with 28 days paid vacation;
• Medical insurance.
If you are ready to work in our plant in Gagarin, please send your application in English.
The daily work of 7800 employees in 17 plants across Europe makes EGGER a leading international producer for wood-based materials. We continuously grow with innovative products for the furniture industry, architects, fabricators and trade.
Контактное лицо: Садовяк Наталья
Эта вакансия перенесена в архив и доступна только в информационных целях
Для увеличения эффективности поиска работы рекомендуем также опубликовать резюме на портале Job.ru!