Well-known global IT company.
• Energize, coach, train, and lead Scrum Teams to achieve their full potential by
embracing agile best practices including SAFe;
• Transform the attitude and work processes of teams through working with the
scrum teams and scum masters too achieve their potential;
• Encourage use of scrum processes to ensure the team is continuously learning and
• Optimize the integration of upstream, and downstream roles & activities such as
Product Owner, Design/Architecture, Iterative Development, QA, Customer
Feedback, Continuous Integration, Deployment, etc to maximize the flow of value
end-to-end, and deliver the greatest benefit to the business;
• Track and communicate metrics;
• Leverage success to deepen stakeholder buy-in;
• Be part of the wider Agile Community within the company to exchange ideas, and
promote best practices.
Требования к квалификации:
• 2 years + experience as Scrum master and/or Agile Coach;
• Be an effective organizer and decision maker;
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
• Be able to quickly adapt to change and new challenges.
• Prefer candidate with solid experience of scrum-of-scrums, and global multi-site
• Prefer candidate with experience leading a team going through agile transition;
• Scrum master certification.
・Japanese: not required.
Условия работы и компенсации:
Compensation and benefits:
Competitive salary and benefit package
Professional Training and development.
Relocation to Japan, Tokyo.
Контактное лицо: Павлова Виктория
Эта вакансия перенесена в архив и доступна только в информационных целях
Для увеличения эффективности поиска работы рекомендуем также опубликовать резюме на портале Job.ru!