United Confectioners is:
• The leader of the Russian confectionery market;
• 19 confectionery plants
• Over 100 000 points of sale all over Russia
• 8 regional distribution centres covering the whole territory of the Russian Federation
• 4 united trading platforms in Moscow, Khimki (Moscow region), Yekaterburg and Novosibirsk.
• Corporate chain of stores “Beloved from childhood”
• High quality and safety
The Holding combines successfully two age-old traditions, modern technologies and attention to clients’ demands.
• Collect and analyze information on the regional market (number and formats of retailers in the region, population, general level of prices, main consumer demand, competitors' activities in the region, etc.).
• Develop a business strategy in the region based on the results of analysis.
• Organize and develop distribution system in the region, find wholesale buyers (customers), partners.
• Provide the implementation of advertising campaigns to promote product in the region, organize a presentation of company product at regional exhibitions and fairs.
• Develop sales plans in the region, a program to increase sales volume and coordinate its implementation.
• Coordinate the conclusion of contracts with regional counterparts and control the timely and quality performance of contractual obligations, coordinate payments for sold product and financial flows, work on the expansion of the direct and long-term economic connections.
Требования к квалификации:
• Higher education;
• At least 3 years of work experience in FMCG sales, ;
• Experience in development of key accounts in the zone of responsibility;
• High level of competencies in negotiations and sales;
• Target oriented, active, able to work autonomously;
• English (required), German (required), Russian (preferred).
Условия работы и компенсации:
Location - Hamburg Area, Germany
Контактное лицо: Бадалян Инна
Эта вакансия перенесена в архив и доступна только в информационных целях
Для увеличения эффективности поиска работы рекомендуем также опубликовать резюме на портале Job.ru!