26b-36, Ugreshskaya Street,
Dzerginsky, Moscow region, Russia, 140093
Phones: +7 906 075-49-83 (mob.)
+7 495 550 11 38 (home) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 15+ years hands-on project experience in several telecommunication infrastructure development projects in Russia (project manager experience with projects values over USD 23Million) preferably in oil & gas sector, good understanding and handling multiple EPC projects
• Experienced in EPC project management (PMP® certification since Sep, 2008 till Sep, 2011). Key Skills: Project Management, Delegation, Teamwork, Change Management, Leadership, Analytical, Problem Solving, Quality, Adaptability, Initiative, Judgment, Planning & Scheduling, Dependability, Cost Monitoring & Control, Project Budgeting, Risk Identification, assessment and mitigation (with respect to time and cost)
• Knowledge of Chevron, BP & Shell Standards/specifications.
Personal profile I’m good at:
• communication with the customer for identification of his requirements and relations support,
• to count the project budget and to keep it on track,
• providing decisions selection under the available budget in view of legal, tax and currency subtleties and preparing the offer for the customer,
• preparation of tender documents (or in helping to prepare tender documentation)
• Execution of the EPC (engineering, procurement, construction) projects in different cultural-national environment of customers, colleagues and contractors,
• Planning and scheduling project activities, motivation project team for such work, which will allow to provide to the customer what that it wanted according to technical requirements,
• Presentation of the technical information to the customer in a reasonable form.
2015-to present NTT Communications Russia, Moscow, Russia
Position: IT project Manager
Provide coordination activities for design, procure and installation IT infrastructure & LAN /Wireless network (more than 1000 connections, 100+ Wi-Fi AP, 80+ Cisco switches, storage system HP 3PAR 7400, blade system HP BLc7000, EMC DD2500 backup storage, APC Symmetra PX 16kW, etc.) for new Tires Manufacture plant to be in time, in schedule and in cost with relevant quality. Task schedule and control of results and activity of contractor. Organized cooperation with customer, customer subcontractors and other stakeholders.
2013-2014 Chevron Neftegaz Ink / Unint Pro, Moscow, Russia
Position: Telecom project specialist
Participation in the development, design and implementation of the different telecom systems for Chevron Neftegaz Ink. at Caspian Pipeline Expansion Project (CPE) (Caspian Pipeline Consortium – http://www.cpc.ru/en/expansion/pages/default.aspx ) Management of Telecommunication contractor (contractor based in Seville, Spain) on CPC Pipeline expansion project involving upgrade of 5 existing pump stations, installation of 10 new pump stations, and addition of 6 new 1000000m3 crude oil tanks at the Tank Farm. The Telecomm systems (SCS & LAN/WAN, Microwave) scope of work includes, as well as tie-ins with Local Control Systems (General Purpose Control PLCs, ESD Systems PLCs, and Fire and Gas Detection Systems), SCADA, and security systems. Challenging interfaces with multitude of Russian and Kazakh Design Institutes, Regulatory Agencies of RF and RoK, multinational construction contractors, major equipment vendors, etc. Overall value of the Telecoms project exceeds US$ 65MM. Participation in technical supervision of design of the systems, in coordination of local supervisors at 5 locations, in procurement and FAT, in interfaces with third parties and the client. Coordinating design issues and client input for the engineering and design based on Telecom contractor, RDI and KDI designs. Interfacing with field installation subcontractors and Start Up and Commissioning team for equipment SAT and operational acceptance.
2010-2013 Open joint-stock company «World Trade Center» , Russia, Moscow
Position: Head of Division in IT department
Organization and coordinate the activities for 19 specialists. Task schedule and control of results and activity of division. Leasing IT & audio-video services and creating IT infrastructure for client’s events. Interaction with clients and other Company subs. Control and acceptance of contractor’s work for implementation new IT services, modernization of audio-video infrastructure and its integration with various systems: SCS, IT, Telecom, radio communication, audio-video equipment, etc.
2009 – 2010 TNK-BP Holding, Russia, Moscow – now part of Rosneft holding
Joint Venture of British Petroleum (UK) and Access/Renova Group and Alfa Group. (Rus). (11 Upstream & 5 Downstream subsidiaries).
Position: IT project manager.
• Managing IT projects using CVP (Capital Value Process) methodology (successfully finished the project for migration of retail subs to corporate network, choosing the hosting provider for trading system, etc.) for TNK-BP holding:
• Develops IT system review schedules, audits and acceptance tests for each phase of a project.
• Identifies IT system design alternatives, researches existing IT systems in the marketplace and recommends viable IT solutions.
• Develops Requests for Proposals (RFP), evaluates responses, and leads IT system selection teams.
• Identifies and documents opportunities to integrate IT systems and resources to fulfill project requirements.
• Prepares and presents oral and/or written technical reports and project presentations.
• Organizes and conducts project team meetings.
• Utilizes current, county-wide and/or department specific software to complete assignments.
• Provided planning, organization, control management of change, risks, and quality of the project.
• Define and monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for project delivery.
2008- 2009 JSC Alfastrakhovanie , Russia, Moscow
Insurance company of Alfa Group holding (Rus)
Position: IT project manager
• Managed and successfully finished the project of migration of business systems from one to different IT platform for Alfastrakhovanie. Provided planning, organization, control management of change, risks, and quality of the project. Working experience with JIRA project control system.
2006- 2008 TNK-BP Holding, Russia, Moscow
Joint Venture of British Petroleum (UK) and Access/Renova Group and Alfa Group. (Rus) . (11 Upstream & 5 Downstream subsidiaries).
Position: IT project manager -> Head of IT infrastructure project division.
• Managed telecommunication infrastructure systems projects using CVP (Capital Value Process) methodology (successfully finished the project for providing the telecom channels for 300 retail outlets (gas stations), migration 4 retail regions to corporate network, etc.) for TNK-BP. Provided planning, organization, control management of change, risks, and quality of the project.
• Working experience with Mercury Portfolio Management project control system.
• As the head of division planned tasks and workload for the Division (6 specialists). Provided Section specialists’ performance appraisal and required project resources.
• Monitored and controlled infrastructure projects & information systems portfolio. Worked with Business Information Managers on initialization of projects, identified system functionality requirements and oversaw projects implementation.
• Define and monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for project delivery for project team and all Project Managers from division
2003 – 2006 Salym Petroleum Development N.V Russia, Moscow
Joint Venture of Royal/Dutch Shell Group of companies (UK) and Sibirenergy (Rus).
Position: Telecom project engineer.
Managed and successfully finished telecommunication systems projects for Salym concession group of oil fields, gathered & export pipelines (Upstream):
• Identifies the technical approach to be used on a given IT / telecom projects and manages the system development process including the development of a strategic plan, systems analysis, technical design, testing and acceptance of an Telecom system and/or applications:
• Manage project deliverables in the areas of engineering, project controls and planning, supply chain management, and HES.
• Leads the Contractors activities for Procurement and installation microwave system including 100m radio towers, Radio Broadband and TETRA Systems based on Motorola equipment, installation cell phone bases at oil fields, connection to telecom providers via dedicated telecom lines, etc.)
• Challenging interfaces with Research Design Institutes (RDI)
• Working experience with SAP Blueprint system.
2002 – 2003 JSC Stroyneft, Russia, Moscow
Transneft state oil pipeline holding.
Position: Lead project engineer.
Coordinating Engineering, Construction, and Commissioning activities in integrated team for mechanical completion of the oil pipelines and associated facilities. Managed projects of telecommunication systems (part of main oil pipeline control systems) from technical specs preparation to project finish (turn-key). Organized and coordinated the work with regional telecom specialists, resolving interface problems with other departments of JSC Stroyneft.
2000 - 2002 Fluor Daniel Eurasia Inc., Russia, Moscow.
Engineering and Construction company.
Position: Systems and Communication (SC &C) project engineer.
Developed, designed and implemented various telecom systems (SCS & LAN/WAN, radio, sat & 100m radio towers, SCADA и Security systems) for CPC (Caspian Pipeline Consortium – www.cpc.ru), coordinate activities with subcontractors; Research Design Institutes & other stakeholders. Deputized as SC&C construction coordinator in Kazakhstan when incumbent not on location. Coordinating Engineering, Construction, and Commissioning activities in integrated team for mechanical completion of the oil pipeline and associated facilities. Resolving interface problems with civil contractors, Security and SCADA / LCS teams and field installations and commissioning activities.
LANGUAGES Russian (Native);
English – good for business and communication.
1987-1993 Master's degree in Radio engineering and Telecommunications. Moscow Technical University of Radio Engineering, Electronics and Automations
2016 – Training course Nexcenter Engineer training course (DC overview)
2012 – Training course “Blue Ocean strategy”
2008 – PMP, PMI Certified
2005 - 2007 - Training courses for Project Management based on PMBOK2004.
2004 - Training for Introduction to Cisco Networking Technologies (INTRO) & Interconnection Cisco Devices ((ICND 2.1)
1998 – 2000 - Training courses for EWSD, SDH, D900 (GSM), DECT systems (Siemens &Philips)
Marital status: Married with two child (10 & 5 years old).
Driving license: Clean with no points or penalties.
Чтобы просмотреть контактные данные резюме, вам необходимо авторизоваться с помощью вашего логина и пароля.
Форма авторизации находится в шапке справа. Если у вас нет логина и пароля, вам необходимо зарегистрироваться.
Для эффективного подбора персонала рекомендуем вам разместить вакансии на портале HeadHunter!