• Support Product development for our location in Gagarin, create and lead projects;
• Manage retail strategy and product portfolio in Gagarin;
• Coordinate retail divisions and keep contacts with suppliers and authorities;
• Support the sales team on new products and provide technical expertise at request;
• Provide trainings and technical support for our customers and employees.
Требования к квалификации:
• Technical studies (preferably wood industry);
• At least 2 years experience in Product management or as a junior-product manager;
• Advanced English level (German can be considered an advantage);
• Very good IT knowledge (MS Office, SAP / R3);
• Analytical and conceptual skills;
• Good communication, organizing and negotiation abilities.
Условия работы и компенсации:
• Work in a fast growing European Multinational Company that is a world-leading company in its branch;
• Comprehensive induction program;
• Good working environment with a friendly and highly professional team;
• Professional development possibilities in an international sphere.
If you are interested in this position and you are ready to work in Gagarin, send your CV and in English.
The daily work of 7,600 employees in 17 plants across Europe makes EGGER a leading international producer for wood-based materials. We continuously grow with innovative products for the furniture industry, architects, fabricators and trade. Employees and quality are our focus as a family run company, based in St. Johann in Tirol. This allows us to always generate new prospects – for our partners and for us.
Контактное лицо: Садовяк Наталья
Эта вакансия перенесена в архив и доступна только в информационных целях
Для увеличения эффективности поиска работы рекомендуем также опубликовать резюме на портале Job.ru!