• Co-ordinate all activities, operations and running of Rooms department including Welcome Office, Whatever/Whenever, Style departments – whilst actively displaying a proactive front of the house leadership style, ensure the professional and effective running of the day-to-day Rooms operation in accordance with all W Service Standards and in line with Starwood Hotels and Resorts Policies and Procedures
• Ensure that qualified Talent are selected, hired and trained in all areas of responsibility. Ensure Talent are kept well informed of department objectives and policies.
• Review activities and conduct inspection tours in areas of responsibility to ensure desired standards of quality, service, cleanliness and controls are maintained. The ability to direct corrective action where required.
• Responsible for short and long term planning and day-to-day operations of the rooms and related areas. Prepare annual plan and rationale for Rooms revenue and expenses; endeavour to maximize departmental profit and control costs. Contribute to the development of the hotel’s annual marketing plan, capitalizing on all areas to increase revenue and improve image.
• Prepare all necessary forecasts; to work closely with Reservations and Sales to maximize occupancy, rate and revenue. Keep all departments notified of any fluctuations in business levels, special guests, groups, etc.
• Take the leading role in positively representing the company with guests, reinforcing the customer focused approach to hotel operations all the times – and harnessing Guest Experience Index (GEI) data is a tool to measure success
• Provide clear leadership for quality and Process Improvement initiatives aligned with business goals and objectives, maintaining close liaison with other departments
• Plan and control annual General Maintenance and Cleaning works in cooperation with Engineering Department
• Continuously drive the Team to get better results, plan and conduct trainings, discuss and plan Performance Management Plan for every and each member
• Establish and maintain close working relationships with all departments of the hotel and any retail tenants or concessions to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
• Develop relationships with Guests, return guests, group contacts, etc., to provide maximum, personalized guest service.
• Respond properly and take a supervisory role in any hotel emergency or safety situation as well as insure the proper control and instruction of said emergency procedures to the Rooms Department
Требования к квалификации:
• Higher education (bachelor or master degree)
• 3 years of experience as FO manager/Executive Housekeeper in a premium class hotel, is obligatory
• Fluent English
• Must be able to speak one additional language
• MS Office applications
• Sound experience in Opera
• Great communication, leadership and presentation skills
• Ability and desire to develop, supervise and manage people and things
Условия работы и компенсации:
• Full time contract
• Social security and guaranties, health insurance
• Meals on duty
• Participating in corporate training activities and programs
• Associate rates in Starwood hotels
Please, send your CV in English
Контактное лицо: Гвоздикова Алиса
Эта вакансия перенесена в архив и доступна только в информационных целях
Для увеличения эффективности поиска работы рекомендуем также опубликовать резюме на портале Job.ru!