Over 8 years of experience in both onshore & offshore Oil & Gas Certification & Certification Mechanical Completion for Pre-commissioning & Commissioning. Technical knowledge of Mechanical Completion processes through to Handover and Close out. I am hard working, self-motivated and I am expecting to continue working for the Company, where I can implement my knowledge and experience to improve the efficiency of the work and continue my further professional development. I have strong communication and quick learning skills, ability to work under pressure and within limited timeframes, personal commitment to Health, Safety and Environment, Ethics and enjoy working in multicultural environment with a conscientious approach to work.
Date of birth: 02 August, 1981
Marital Status: Married
Citizenship: Azerbaijan Republic
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATIONS
BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training), HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training), Offshore Survival Courses, ACET Certificate, GOC Certificate, Go Completions, GOC Foundation Course (certification and its role in technical integrity), BP Documentium, Oracle training, Maximo training,
McDermott and AIOC Safety training, Basic Firefighting training, Offshore passport, Amec Safety training.
• Baku State University
• Azerbaijan International University
2002-2004 - Master Degree-International Law
1998-2002 - Bachelor Degree-International Law
Azeri - Native, English - Good, Russian - Fluent, Turkish – Fluent
• Computer skills:
• MS Office, Oracle system, Fusion, ACET system, GOC database system, Go Completions,
BP Documentium, Maximo, Freedom 2012, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, Adobe Photoshop
1 2012- 2016
Position: GOC (Guidance on Certification)-Handover Completion Engineer
Company: AMEC Foster Wheeler Azerbaijan (Land Mark-city office, Sangachal Terminal, DWG Platform-Deep Water Gunashli)
Project: Offshore Flowline, Produced Water and Sand Project
• To be conversant with the Project HS&E Plan. Proactively participate in achieving the highest possible International standard of HSE implementation
• Liaison with Discipline & Construction Engineers to ensure certification boundaries & requirements.
• Compilation of GOC certificates in line with system certification and boundary limits.
• Input of data to Handover Certification Packs (HCP) to assure continuous accurate handover records
• Liaison with Inspection, Construction, Commissioning, Mechanical Completions, to ensure adequate status recording of ongoing activities
• Ensuring adequacy of as-built drawing records and input to certification dossiers plus transmittal to design contractor
• Liaise with Operations and commissioning teams during the finalization of the handover phase through to final close out and systems handover.
• Provision of a weekly written report and monthly report inputs to line manager.
• Using BP GOC (Guidance on Certification System) and Go Completions as Commissioning Tracking System.
• Breaking down the process into functional systems, subsystems and coloring P&ID on hard & soft copies with all discipline engineers. Create HCP Handover Certification Pack and LOSH- Limits of System Handover and hand off to DMG for upload to fusion.
• Tracking all punch list Items Using GOC system, Printing the GOC punch List Status for Commissioning Manager & Construction Handover coordinator to facilitate the Clearing process for those items.
• Data input of requirements and print out of Inspection and Test Summary sheets from Database for review and approval.
• Compile and issue Handover Certification Pack for the Projects. Ensure that process flow and required procedures followed on I&T certificates, technical integrity achieved, MC1(s) & SH1(s) signed off.
• Close out Handover Certification Pack for all discipline and As-Built documentation.
• Prepare spread sheet, download to GOC data base Update database upon completion of project.
• Track and follow all outstanding punch list items until they transferred into Maximo system.
Position: Trainee GOC-(Guidance on Certification)-Certification Engineer
Company: AMEC Foster Wheeler Azerbaijan (Land Mark), (Sangachal Terminal)
Project: Construction canteen facility, Shah Deniz Flare Project
• Demonstrate good safety behaviors at all times.
• Assist in the mechanical completion and capture of pre-commissioning and commissioning test/inspection activities within the defined handover system limits under the supervision of the lead certification engineer.
• Assist in liaison with discipline & construction site personnel to ensure certification requirements are signed - off in line with completion targets.
• Assist in the compilation of GOC certificates into handover certification packs in line with the agreed system handover and boundary limits.
• Assist with input into the GOC data base to assure continuous accurate handover records at issue and completions.
• Assist in controlling the adequacy of as-built drawing records and input to certification dossiers plus transmittal DMG for close-out and archive.
• Assist in punch list close out activities ensuring accurate reporting so there is no impact on the system hand-over process.
• Assist in the provision of a weekly and monthly report inputs to line manager.
• Preparation Civil, Electrical and Instrument, Piping & Structure certificates and handover packs.
Position: Work Pack / Technical Administrator
Company: Oceaneering International Services LTD (Sangachal Terminal)
• Interface with Data/ACET support to ensure workflow is efficient.
• Operate ACET/Client MMS (e.g. Maximo). Assist with CTR’s and budgets.
• Maintain Inspection Query/Remedial Order Registers/documentation.
• Review of incoming workflow as instructed by Senior Engineers as required. Gather data from engineering drawings as instructed.
• Provide general assistance to Engineers on all Projects at all times.
• Produce accurate reports/results as per Engineers instructions.
• Maintain filing system. Development of Project plans and their maintenance.
• Preparation of regular client reports.
• Preparation of inspection work packs in ACET.
• Retrieve project specific technical data from client’s library/documentation.
• Prepare overheads for engineer’s presentations.
• Undertake any other duties of a reasonable nature as required by Senior Engineer(s).
• Updating work pack tracker according to daily reports, Preparation of work packs.
• Uploading reports into BP Documentum.
• Naming of the reports and uploading them into Documentum and preparation of work packs.
Position: QA/QC-Certification Engineer
Company: Amec-Tekfen-Azfen Consortium (ATA Yard)
Project: COP (Chirag Oil Project) -West Chirag Jacket Fabrication project
• Input of weld data into QCS from drawings as directed by the Senior Certification Engineer or Certification Engineer,
• Input of certification data to ensure the continuous compilation of accurate QC records,
• Production of reports and certification packs as requested by Senior Certification Engineer,
• Liaison with QC inspectors for any queries on certification records,
• Review and checking of certification documentation for accuracy, completeness, correct identification and orderly compilation,
• Filing of certification records and documentation as directed by the Senior Certification engineer or Certification Engineer.
• To perform all work in accordance with Quality Management Systems.
• To compile contract certification dossiers on an ongoing basis throughout the duration of a contract.
• To maintain the document received register and track any changes thereto.
• To ensure all QA/QC management review meetings minutes are recorded and filed as required.
• To ensure that all contract documents received are date stamped and issued for construction in a timely and controlled manner.
• To track all changes to previously received job and quality related documents by identifying changes by initiator and date.
• To ensure that the records of all examinations, inspections and tests taken within the provisions of the Inspection and Test Plan, the associated checklist and quality control procedures, are correlated and compiled into Certification Dossiers for onward transmission to clients in support of completed fabricated items.
• To compile the certification dossier in accordance with the standard index and/or individual client requirements.
• To expedite the certification records required to complete the dossier prior to the dispatch of the product. Produce completed certification dossiers prior to dispatch of the completed product.
4 2007 – 2009
Position: Office Manager/Marketing Manager
Company: “Alkan Ltd.” The Scientific Technological Society
• Developing of the company marketing policy,
• Searching and establishing of contacts and relations with potential Clients,
• Preparing of contracts and other necessary documents between Buyer and Seller,
• Preparing of offers concerning company style and the product Advertisement etc.
Position: Offshore, IG Barge: Pipeline: QA/QC department – Pipe tracker
Company: McDermott Caspian Contractors Inc.
Project: Shah Deniz Project
• Check pipes numbers,
• Check heat and cast numbers as per material certificates, visual inspection pipe,
• Record MTN numbers of received pipes,
• Check if correct dimension of pipe been used on the job,
• Control of sequence of a material, its quality visual review and checking.
• Create register spread sheet. Update log register,
• Co-ordinate with rigging department to use proper pipe to the job, Record quantity of pipes in register and update progress reports.
• Gathers material cutting list from production department.
• Prepares and submits completed certification packages to client as hardcopy and electronically in Structural and Piping.
• Filing of all documentations such as drawings, SEQ’s, CCN’s, Specifications, Procedures & etc. Keep up to date all fillings with new revisions & distribute all new revisions as per transmittal list.
Чтобы просмотреть контактные данные резюме, вам необходимо авторизоваться с помощью вашего логина и пароля.
Форма авторизации находится в шапке справа. Если у вас нет логина и пароля, вам необходимо зарегистрироваться.
Для эффективного подбора персонала рекомендуем вам разместить вакансии на портале HeadHunter!